[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Why client-side AI could be a Bad Thing

To: Stephen Hodge <stephenh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Why client-side AI could be a Bad Thing
From: Tobias Brox <tobiasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:30:20 +0100 (MET)

> I'm that way too. I could count the games of Civ (Free and Pay) that
> I've finished on one hand. Once I'm clearly unbeatable I stop playing.

ATOH, when playing with human players and with a timeout, there is a
certain disadvantage beeing a mighty empire - the enemy might do surprise
attacks, and it's difficult to keep the overview.  And loosing some small
cities to the technology underdog might prove fatal as (s)he will gain
technology advances for free..

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - sysguy - +4722925871 - http://www.funcom.com/
If an _urgent_ email is not acted upon within 10 minutes, you might try