Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Nationalities

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Nationalities
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:43:25 +0200 (MET DST)

>I am strongly against that, too.  For two additional reasons:
>
> - if there are differences, I want them to be explicit
>   (in some readable configuration file)
> - it's impossible for different players to choose the same nationality

And what about an option to disable it while multiplaying ?
I remind you once again that CivII used to have differences between
nationalities, and I even think that these differences were not
strong enough. If these rules could be fun for Orcs and Melniboneans,
why not for human nations ?

Alex
(I think I'm gonna get burned in a couple of hours)