Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hoover Dam & We Love The...Day (PR#9)

To: moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hoover Dam & We Love The...Day (PR#9)
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:25:43 +0000 (GMT)

> Another problem I sometimes have is that I can't "use" and old
> save-game.
Have you used 'l' in the server to have a list of player ?
The name of a player can be changed when you select a race.
For exemple, I can connect as Brunel choose babylonian. After my new
name will become hammurabi. I will have to use this name to reconnect.

I can load it but sometimes my human player can't reconnect.
If you still have this problem, after following the above hints. There is
something really wrong.

> When will 1.8.1 be out?
1.8.1 will be out at the end of June/beginning of July.

Bye,