Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hoover Dam & We Love The...Day (PR#9)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hoover Dam & We Love The...Day (PR#9)
From: moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:06:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

Thanks for the answer :-)
In the next game after leaving the comment, the "We Love The... Day"
really showed some effect. But I really had some games when it didn't seem
to have any effect. Sorry for bothering you.
Another problem I sometimes have is that I can't "use" and old
save-game. I can load it but sometimes my human player can't reconnect.
When will 1.8.1 be out?

Ciao, Elke

Elke Moritz                     EMAIL:  moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
67663 Kaiserslautern                    e_moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx