Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Nationalities

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Nationalities
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:27:34 +0200 (MET DST)

>       What would you like to see as differences?

Dunno. For example, some nationalities would have a faster research
time. Others would be better at trade. Some would be naturally happy
and rarely fall into civil disorder. There are lots of possibilities.
Generally, advantages should be balanced with bad things.
For instance, as was already said, Germans could be disciplinate
and have few pollution (I lived in Germany, and I can assure you it's
far more clean than here in France) but on the other hand, they would
have civil disorder if they build nuclear plants ;op

Other ideas ?

Alex