Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Roadmap

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Roadmap
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:26:33 +0200

Hi Freecivers!

The roadmap is now on the website!!! Tho it will change alot.

The todo list is there too and imo I think we should keep it and put all
the things we want done in there ... then when we figure out in which
versions the stuff should be done in .. we move it to the roadmap.
How does that sound?

What about having the roadmap specified with the e-mails of who is doing
what. Then we can have the roadmap updated from time to time and
everybody know who to contact about the changes.

Best Regards
Martin Willemoes Hansen