Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Be happy

To: FreeCiv Development <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Be happy
From: Martin Christensen <1934330m001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:45:45 +0000

Lalo Martins wrote:

> On Apr 11, Martin Christensen decided to present us with:
> > Be happy:
> >
> > Anarchy:      Be happy if you damn well please.
> > Despotism:    Be happy or be-headed.
> > Monarchy:     Oyez, oyez! His Royal Majesty [blah, blah]
> >               decretes: be happy.
> > Communism:    Be no more nor no less happy than everyone else.
> > Republic:     Vote for me and be happy.
> > Democracy:    67.8% of voters say: be happy.
> > Fundamentalism:       And the Lord spoke: thou shalt be happy, or thou
> >               pleaseth not thy God and Master.
>
> Is there __any__ way of using this in FreeCiv? It's so cool :-)
> (The "shit happens" set is even better, even if it should be
> labeled "potentially offensive")
Cool? Really? When I thought it up I was chuckling as well, but it
seemed rather lame when I put it to paper, so to speak. If anyone would
send me the "shit happens" set I'd probably be amused and maybe a bit
grateful. :-)

Martin

--
It is immoral for anyone who knows of Esperanto to not spread the
knowledge.