Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Roadmap

To: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Roadmap
From: David Pérez Serrada <dperezs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:30:53 +0200

> What about having the roadmap specified with the e-mails of who is doing
> what. Then we can have the roadmap updated from time to time and
> everybody know who to contact about the changes.
Good Idea:

  I'm working in internacionalization of freeciv (well, actually I'm not
working now on it, my home computer was broken :(

  My e-mail is dperezs@xxxxxxx (home) and dperezs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work).

  I have to rewrote all my work cause my hard disk crash (no backups :(,
but I'll begin as soon as possible.

--
                      Ta otra....        David

+--------------- David Pérez Serrada <dperezs@xxxxxxx>   -----------------+
|        Hay que ser lúcido para ser fuerte, fuerte para ser útil         |
|                       y útil para ser feliz.   - Spinoza                |
+----- Visit http://dirac.dec.cie.uva.es/~serrada/  also for PGP key -----+