Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Plans for the future

To: permath@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Plans for the future
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:22:35 +1100

Per Mathisen wrote:

> > targets?
>
> Is this the -I $(srcdir)/../ patch?

No, I mean the --disble-server --disable-client configure options,
mainly useful with the patch to only link the client with X libs:

> I think there was a tiny patch that made the ai, server and common code
> compile without attempting to link X libs. I cannot find it though, so if
> someone could repost it, I would be happy.

I believe that was part of Markus Linnala's large zlib-automake patch
(look in the list archives... oh, www.complete.org unreachable? :-(
(I'm working on updating and somewhat pruning that patch to include
for 1.7.2, but any help is welcome.)

-- David