Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 06:18:06 -0600

>That's true... our empire is more "civilized."  Rather than killing the
>previous president, we just disenfranchise a small group of people in
>Florida... a group that happens to represent the majority opinion in the
>nation.
>
>We're playing the same game... just with modified rules.

Sorry, Jon... I replied to this already; but, maybe I misunderstood you.
 Maybe, you are just pissed about the voting process in Florida.  But,
you must know that there are laws in place on what is an acceptable vote
and what is not.  If the voters don't following instructions.....and
once their vote is submitted there is nothing that can then be done.  Al
wanted to change the laws after the fact.  He wanted to interpet what
the voter might or might not have wanted.

In any case, we are all famaliar with what happened over a 2 month
period.  Bush supports have their view and you Gore supports have your
view.  But, to compare murder to our voting process says a lot for your
intelligence.  Here.....here's what you wrote.....read it again: "Rather