Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2003:
Re: Thoughts on the future direction of OfflineIMAP

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the future direction of OfflineIMAP
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:26:43 -0500

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 08:45:41AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:

Replying to my own message here, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone
that's responded to this message.  As usual, having a community work on a
project introduces many more good ideas than a single person.

I'd like to ask a follow-up question while we're talking about meta issues:

  What would be the best thing to do to get you personally involved with
  writing code for OfflineIMAP?