Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2708) patch: backing rectangle for city descriptions i

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2708) patch: backing rectangle for city descriptions in gtk2 client
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 04:51:31 -0800

Added a more compact variant to the screenshot:
http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~haskjold/freeciv/city_info3.png

I also removed the flag and city size outside the city bar, as they
should not be there when the city bar is used. Note that the flag
position on the units in the screenshot is way off, since it's currently
not possible to have different position on the flags of the cities and
the units and it's aligned for the cities atm.

> For the flag in the rectangle e.g., I think that it distracts form the
> city and unit flags somehow.

not sure what you mean here, could you elaborate? Having city info
outside the bar as well kind of defeats the entire purpose of it imo.

Hogne (freim)