Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4381) some clean with get_map_tile(...) , get_map_

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4381) some clean with get_map_tile(...) , get_map_terrain(...), get_map_special(...) ...
From: "Rafa³ Bursig" <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 04:25:26 -0700

Dnia 2003.06.14 16:01, Per I. Mathisen napisa³(a):

> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > Did I miss something here or is the version with the patch always
> slower?
>
> No, you are right. I think the problem is that the autogame does more
> with the patch (eg more cities -> more CPU time) because his patch
> changes
> autogame behaviour. Then comparisons become worthless.

Hi Per

I found some bug in my fixes to settler.c and I correct it. Could you
test this version ?
This version have additional fixes to aiair.c bug (if you dont want it
then simple remove first chapter from *.diff - aiair.c).

Other problem that I found (I run automode with client connected and
look on it) that AI start build any infrastructure (road, RR,
irrigation, framlands, mines) when got Explosive tech (only Engineers
build it).
Before that only build new cities, maybe this is good strategy in
standart ruleset but when you made some tech stagnation (researchcost >
10) then this not give you good result.

Rafal