Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] barbarian.c fix

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] barbarian.c fix
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:33:30 +0000 (GMT)

This moves the game.nplayers++ lines earlier in the 'make new player' part
of the barbarian code. The reason is that calling general functions like
init_tech() and ai_data_init() with a pplayer pointer that is not in the
players_iterate list is not sane.

Unless objections are voiced, I will commit this ASAP as it is trivial and
another patch needs it.

  - Per