Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2370) Path finding

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2370) Path finding
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 05:09:40 -0800

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

> I hope it can now be committed.  Per, if you commit it, can you change the
> names
> of the iterators to "iterate" like in "simple_unit_path_iterate"?

Errr, also when the total_MC is returned it will be with
move_points_spent_up_to_now added on top.

That is if you have Chariot with 3 MP left (out of 6), the cost to the
plains tile next door would be 6.  In other words, to check "where can we
get in one turn" we need to compare total_MC with move_rate and not with
moves_left.

The question is mostly directed to Per: do you want me to change it?

G.