[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA passes back control without reason (PR#1505)

To: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CMA passes back control without reason (PR#1505)
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:27:29 +0200

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 04:06:59PM +0200, Per I Mathisen wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > Or we can think about client side saving of attributes. But this would
> > be hard since the server and all clients have to have consistent
> > state. Something like this:
>
> How about just a client option "Do not save attributes (faster network)"?

No saving the attributes at all is weird. We even save global
worklists.

To end this discussion (at least for the release) we should add an
item to BUGS:
  Note that attributes and so your CMA settings or only saved (at the
  server) every time you press turn done.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Q:  Do you know what the death rate around here is?