[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patches

To: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patches
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:02:19 +0200

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 07:57:18PM +0200, Daniel Sjölie wrote:
> On 2001-08-22 10:45:48, Raimar Falke wrote:
> >
> > For you and me I compiled a list of patches which aren't issued by a
> > maintainer (Sebastian and Thue will decide for them self when and what
> > to commit).
> >
> > There is a status attached to each:
> >  0: likely to be applied soon
> >  1 and 2: I like the idea and the patch
> >  1: only minor demurs
> >  2: there is a/are some objection(s) or I haven't took a deep look at
> >  it
> >  3: there are design issues still open or major objections or I still
> >  have to be convinced that the performance will be improved
> >  ?: I don't know
> >
> > Patches:
> >
> > Have I forgot some patch?
>
> What about the new city dialog?

Since Thue has posted an updated version I assumed he would handle
it. The patch got no reaction.

> Should be a (0)?

I haven't took a look at it. An I'm still defeated from Ross's 2k
lines patch.

> I'd also like to know when You think You'll commit Your Agents into cvs?

I will post an updated version if the other supporting patches have
gone in. Be warned there may be objections from others.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Your mail could not be delivered to the following Address: