[Freeciv-Dev] Re: patches

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: patches
From: Bert Buchholz <bertbuchholz@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:01:16 +0200

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 06:50:46PM +0200, Erik Sigra wrote:
> onsdagen den 22 augusti 2001 18:19 skrev Bert Buchholz:
> > For now:
> >   - The fortress provides a larger visionrange (2), as soon as
> >     "invention" is invented.
> >   - Still, fortresses have no owner, just like now, so everybody, who
> >     steps into a fortress, gets enhanced vision (as long as he stays
> >     there), no matter who built it.
> >   - If a fortress is empty, no enhanced vision will be granted.
>
> All that sounds reasonable. I'm not so sure about the future stuff below
> though.

Yes, so am I. Those were just ideas, that come to me when I thought
about how to proceed, but this is nothing one has to think about now,
really. There're many possibilities, those are just some of them, surely
far from being best, but I think, it's best when it's discussed, because
this way, new ideas come up most quickly.