[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Agent [was Re: patches]

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Agent [was Re: patches]
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:04:30 +0100 (BST)

 --- Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Currently the agent will only simulate every tile for a city of size
> one (center + one extra tile). The plan is also to have a more long
> term simulation here. This only required changes to one method.

So currently it produces smallpox :)
But what I meant to say was: I would really like to see an option of
saying to the agent "ok, no new cities please, that's big boys'
bussiness, but please irrigate where you think is neccessary."  Or "no
irrigation for me, but please make roads".  I guess there is AutoSettler
and Connect modes for this but they are not terribly intelligent.

But maybe I misunderstood the purpose of the Agent.  If so, please
explain.

But sitll, it's pretty impressive job you are doing.
Best,
G.