[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?
From: Kevin Brown <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 12:29:52 -0700

Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another point is the bad interface. A mail or usenet interface would
> really helpful. IMHO it isn't easy to get the players moved to another
> forum.

Sounds like what might work best is a web interface to the mailing
lists, one which can read threads *and* write, though a Slashdot-type
interface might work better for the presentation than what we
currently have.

I dunno.  I'll have to think about this one some more.

--
Kevin Brown                                           kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    It's really hard to define what "unexpected behavior" means when you're
                       talking about Windows.