[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?

To: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:35:39 +0200 (CEST)

> Don't despair. You can always succeed if you try hard enough.

Thats exactly the point, Vasco. I am simply not the guy who puts
more time into political trickery to speak with the "right persons"
and push them into making your changes official again and again
then I spent writing them. I understand that limited manpower and
time is a problem - but thats counts for the other side as well.

Ingo

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx