[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reply-to-header [was: MP3 Patent Issues]

To: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Cc: Jules Bean <jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reply-to-header [was: MP3 Patent Issues]
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:30:41 -0500

On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 05:48:59PM +0200, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
> Third: Privacy. That's an argument. Private response to the
> themes discussed here are quiet uncommon. We normally do not
> speak about sex or politics on this list. And if we do it's
> meant public - as in the messages I've send privatly by
> accident.

        Well -- I respond private and publically in roughly equal amounts.
I can think of a few occasions where private replies were then posted back
to the list without asking my permission first, which is annoying but
tolerable.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."