[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reply-to-header [was: MP3 Patent Issues]

To: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reply-to-header [was: MP3 Patent Issues]
From: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 01:29:04 +0200

Greg Wooledge wrote:

> Jules Bean (jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>
> > But the other side of that argument is that I have the choice to reply
> > privately ('r', in mutt) or publically ('g' in mutt).
>
> Or "to the list" ('L' in mutt). :-)

Unfortunatly I like to read mail from several maschines.
Unfortunatly I like to use mail folders.
Unfortunatly is mutt a slow IMAP client.
Unfortunatly is mutt console mail client.

You can read read the name of my mail client in the headers.
I'm not satisfied with it. But I dislike the other clients
I tried much more. Unfortunatly I do not want do write yet
another *graphical* mail client. There are too much badly
maintained.

> For what it's worth (since freeciv-dev isn't running Democracy), I
> support the existing arrangement (don't set Reply-To).

I have a mail filter in my server now.
This helps with the reply-to issue.
This helps not against the cc spam issue.

<End of OT-Thread/>
--
PGP: 1024-Bit DSA: ID 55E572F3, 1024-Bit RSA: ID EAAF7CF1
WWW: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hasselma/