[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reply-to-header [was: MP3 Patent Issues]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Reply-to-header [was: MP3 Patent Issues]
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:59:36 -0400

Jules Bean (jmlb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> But the other side of that argument is that I have the choice to reply
> privately ('r', in mutt) or publically ('g' in mutt).

Or "to the list" ('L' in mutt). :-)

When I replied to this message, I just pressed 'L' and my response is
going only to the mailing list, not to Jules.  Of course, I had to tell
mutt that I'm on a mailing list called "freeciv-dev" so that mutt knows
which address is the list address.

For what it's worth (since freeciv-dev isn't running Democracy), I
support the existing arrangement (don't set Reply-To).

--
Greg Wooledge                    | "Truth belongs to everybody."
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             |   Red Hot Chili Peppers