[Freeciv-Dev] Re: MP3 Patent Issues

To: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: MP3 Patent Issues
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:57:32 -0400

On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 04:10:36PM +0200, Mathias Hasselmann
<Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx> was heard to say:
> But NO! The list manager does not sets the reply-to header -
> as other list managers do! This a really bad behaviour, since
> you can't simply reply postings and mail user agents have
> nearly no chance to track threads.

  Interestingly, my MUA (mutt) has a mechanism for list replies separate from
normal replies, and handles threads correctly (sometimes even when broken list
software or MUAs mangles the message (reply-to isn't the problem, most of
this thread (for instance) was tracked perfectly))

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx> -----------------\
|     This space    |   "We've got nothing to fear but the stuff that we're   |