Re: [Freeciv-Dev] gameplay

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] gameplay
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:43:12 -0200

[snipping a lot of things Daniel says FreeCiv doensn't report
and I know it does]

Hmm I think this is another problem. If you see the messages
window and don't "dismiss" it when you finish reading, and then
focus the client, that same window is reused. IMHO this is a
feature, but the way it's done it becomes a bug. I think, when
something is added to an already-existing messages window it
should get focus (is this possible with xaw?)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.