Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv suggestions

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: freeciv suggestions
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:32:54 +1100

Peter Schaefer wrote:

[ building settler to disband city ]

> Ouch, no more options :-)

In this case, I agree.  Just have that if a size 1 city builds
a settler, the city is removed.  Agreed that the settler should
be owned by a nearby city, otherwise with a bit of money and
a few turns you could convert any settler into "owned by none",
via a temporary city.

> I'd prefer if it was an additional build option which was active for size 1-3
> cities:
> Settler(and disband city)

Yuck!  That's even worse than an extra server option! :-)

-- David