Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Mandrake 8.2

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Mandrake 8.2
From: Randy Reames <randy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:59:06 -0600

A short while ago David Carmichael wrote:
>=20

=46rom Mandrake's website this version uses XFree86 4.2. Take a look at
xfree86.org and see if the cards are listed there.

rr

--=20
Randy Reames   randy@xxxxxxxxxx   www.reames.org   ICQ-115274915=0D
Web Developer  Midwest Energy   www.mwenergy.com   Hays, KS, USA=0D
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate=0D
 the mind on the present moment." - Buddha (c. - 483 BC)=0D