Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Mandrake 8.2

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Mandrake 8.2
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:33:31 -0600 (CST)

oh, and FYI, i was using 1280x1024 w/ a color depth of 24...  btw, i've
got a SS of me having some fun with the system...  it's got 5 OpenGL
screensavers running on MDK8.1 (one is ran as the root window),
enlightenment as the window manager, and 32 desktops each with 8 virtual
screens (or whatever E calls them)...  it's really pointless, i was just
wanting to push the system a bit to see what i could do! : ^ )

http://lloydix.2y.net/~glandix/crazy.png

gLaNDix