Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Red Hat 7.2 & Canon S450 Printer

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Red Hat 7.2 & Canon S450 Printer
From: Benjamin Bunck <bbunck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:06:32 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Michael Moore wrote:

> yet.  I've been doing Christmas shopping.  I did manage to find a Mustek
> 1200UB scanner......most of the ones I could find were the 1200UB
> Plus,,,which are not support by SANE....I ran across a single 1200UB in
> a store that was shoved back into a corner.  Now, I'll have to take some
> time to get that working.
> Later.

I purchased a 1200UB a few months ago and have been using it in windows,
but not in linux.  I gave up after a few days of trying and have sinced
put that project on the back burner.  Maybe I'll try again over the
holidays.  Regardless, if you  get that scanner working, please post a
"HOWTO" to the list!

Ben