Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2001:
[linux-help] Linux and BSD

To: Linux ACLUG Help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Linux and BSD
From: Lars von dem Ast <mrprenzl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:31:25 -0600

I already have RH7.2 on my box. Now I want to install BSD 4.4 on a new hard
drive. Has anyone done this? I'm afraid of blowing out my RH7.2 if I just
start installing BSD. I'd like the RH (GRUB?) to come up with the pretty
graphic and give me the option to go Linux or BSD. Anyone out there been
there?

Lb

--
Lb:Lars von dem Ast
"If Jesus came back and saw what was going on