Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Red Hat 7.2 & grip

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Red Hat 7.2 & grip
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:08:03 -0600

Has anyone tried using Grip?  It is an mp3 ripper & encoder.  I am
getting errors that it can't find the executable for the ripper.  I
can't find the path it either, but it suppose to be installed.  If
anyone interested in giving a presentation on it, I would be interested
in learning more about it?

I am collecting mp3 files for a MySQL database and Grip is suppose to
put the files in the database for you.  It sounds very interesting.
~Ironrose