Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Speeding Up Games

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Speeding Up Games
From: Mark Metson <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:24:00 -0300 (ADT)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Christian Knoke wrote:

> Hhm, a proper surrender function as the first AI diplomacy enhencement?
> Rules conforming, popup meeting windows and give away cities to those who
> want them. Each player get same number, cities close to each other.

Well OK I am not up for any actual coding yet, so maybe that is a little
much to ask. How about not merely sitting idle but also having their
government collapse? Go into anarchy and never come out of it. Or maybe if
you really want them to wipe themselves out have them go into civil war
following the anarchy, so they break up into two smaller AI players who
are also likely to want to surrender when they too get a look at the
situation?

-MarkM-

--
Got a website? Get 10,000+ hits a day FREE...
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/10000hits/