Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Diplomacy

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Diplomacy
From: Christoph Petschnig <cpet0101@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:59:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello!

--- "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  - The "No Contact" status is removed from the list of treaties,

Will I be able to know if I ever had contact to a nation?

>  - You can give away an embassy to the other player as part of
> the diplomatic meeting.

There should be a cost for that, ie. 20 gold.

The Marco Polo wonder will be even less attractive after these
changes. Maybe we should upgrade it in some way.

We should also consider some changes for the demographic report. I
never unterstood, why it would only show the top nation.

Regards Christoph