[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design
From: "Horn Gábor" <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:03:18 -0800

Hi!

I agree, it's MUCH better now. About similarity to other elements: are
you sure you need the 1 pixel black border about the buttons? (the
up/down/cancel? butons on the bottom of city worklist). Can you give it
a try to remove that please? I think that way the'd be more similar to
the rulers. Another thought, i think the grey dither on the background
of lists is a bit too "much", i personally would prefer a bit less
difference between left and right part of them (maybe it's just me), eg
as much as u have between the left and right part of the (cyan) citizens
column.

Again, axcellent work anyway :)

bye, hirisov