[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] Screen design
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:57:42 -0800

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 10:50:56PM -0800, Morgan Jones wrote:

> A question about the FS client:
>
> Is there going to be support for screen depths less than true colour?
> Or will this be handled by the individual platform code?

The backend has to provide function to grab a color based on a 24bit
RGB code. However the returned color doesn't have to be exact
match. So yes the screen depth and color allocation is handled by the
platform (backend) code.

I don't see a problem here.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "> WHY?! Isn't it better to put $(shell cat cscope.files) on the list of