[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6721) A Quincuncial topology

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6721) A Quincuncial topology
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:50:25 -0800

Hello,
 I am implemented the reverse canvas!(./civ -t trident)
 I am tunning the iso code for the reverse canvas too.

 the reverse canvas it transparently to users
 i am tuned the generator 1, the quincuncial is no more the best for
generated map and the quincuncial_sq is best for users then the choice
of topologie was remake,

 3 cartographicals topologies:
 Flat
 Cylindrical
 Sphere like(quincuncial_sq)

 and 3 SciFic ones:
 Torus
 Electron
 Mobius

 the goto line work well ( i little bug in borders but i no thinck to
fix it befor merge in cvs)
 the refrech work well too

 set xsize, and ysize befor topologie for allow test the good ratio

 the trident tiles need new tiles.png

 pleas test it, and make yours comments

         Best Regards, Marcelo

PNG image