[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6721) A Quincuncial topology

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6721) A Quincuncial topology
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 05:35:59 -0800

> Even so, the overview window is disorienting since it doesn't scroll
> vertically even though the map does.  There's probably nothing to be
> done about this.
this is, a this time intentionaly, i am not sure about the best for
users, newbys probably need to undetand where the map is reversed, some
type of Fog in reversed zone, to best undestand the game. this way we no
more need to scroll up. When map reversed, we see it fast(fog of
reversed help)

> The biggest problems are with tile updates.  Often when updating a unit
> the client can't figure out where to do the update.  And client-side
> goto doesn't work at all.

this is not soo dificult, i am developped a orbit(is in math the name of
the group of the symetire of one object) alogritme used in search of
best vector. i need to make a separate funcion and use it in the update.

> jason

Marcelo