Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Alternative nation dialog

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Daniel_Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>, Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Alternative nation dialog
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:12:32 -0800

I really should stay out of this discussion.... too late.

Raahul, I think you should take a step back and think about Freeciv
for what it is.  A game engine.  The Daniels have a lot of good points
about people _wanting_ to play with all those different nations.
The Dunedain are one of the more popular nations that gets played on
civserver.freeciv.org, and they don't even exist.

If you want to make a civ3 mode, feel free.  But don't alienate the rest of
the community with your inciteful remarks.