[Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI questions

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: AI questions
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:08:24 +0100

> There was no reason for that. You're right on the first 3 lines of
> unit_move_turns. I'm redfaced. I cannot believe I missed it. But still, why
> the change to the rest of unit_move_turns?
Content of function block is indented by one extra space, *lala* :-).  I know
I'm kinda pedantic, but if the old version won't get into CVS and the fixed
will, it should be no problem. If the old version is actually going to be
submitted to the CVS, let's let it go and don't care so much about that.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/