[Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: AI cleanup Version 2

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>, Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: AI cleanup Version 2
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 11:43:30 +0100

> To be honest I'm a bit lost. Suddenly three people work on the ai
> movement code and produce patches like there is no tomorrow (which is
> good). How does all the patches relate to each other?
My patch applies on the top of Raahul's one. It corrects indendation
of one function he changed, as it is broken, and does more cleanups and
adds some comments.

I attach hopefully the final version of it ;-). I added some comments,
removed some indendation changes and made even more variables local.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/