[Freeciv-Dev] Re: RFC: Fixing movement code

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: RFC: Fixing movement code
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:18:13 -0800 (PST)

--- Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 04:31:58PM +0000, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

> Ack. It looks like I steak Raahul some work with this patch.

Thanks for the fix. I'll be sending v2 your way soon. Your case statement
for heli air etc needs to uniformly applied to all places where the ai deals
with movement. But that's ok. I'll handle it.
The AI code has lots of inconsistencies. It looks like at least 3 or 4
different
people developed it.

Can I assume my patch is on the path to CVS inclusion? By the way, the patch
should compile against current cvs and I forgot to mention there are no changes
to save games.

GB: I'll be sending a lot more stuff your way that will show exactly where
every
bit of code relating to igter is. Do you have the courage to change the warmap
back to your original igter move_cost is 1/3?