[Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: AI cleanup Version 2

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gregory Berkolaiko <gberkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: AI cleanup Version 2
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 20:42:06 +0100

> Added the patch that Raimar sent. I'm almost ready to finish the changes to
> the ai. Version 3 will wrap up all changes. This patch applies cleanly
> against Nov 20 CVS, the autogames are not changed.
Made some cleanups, another indentation changes, some variable naming fixes,
and that findvictim cleanup. Applies on the top of your patch. Just cosmetical
changes, no real code changed afaik.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/