[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog (8a)

To: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] New city dialog (8a)
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:57:54 +0200

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 07:21:02PM -0500, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> Hmm, I guess that I was a bit hasty in sending that out.
>
> There is a new version of 8a-trade in incoming/ :
>
> new_city_dialog8a-trade-WITHOUT_BUGS.diff.gz
>
> you should be able to actually bring up the dialog now...
>
> funny thing is that it never shoulda worked at any point in my testing...

 - worklist_show_tooltips_callback is unused
 - shortcuts should be marked with a _ under the corresponding char
 - extra trade page is ok
 - coloring of the production/surplus
 - next/prev city should be disabled if there is only one city
 - add space between widgets
 - up/down in the worklist should be disabled if the item is on
 top/bottom
 - current worklist doesn't rescale if a longer entry gets added
 - in the available items list the columns can be selected but have no
 effect
 - sell button should only be enabled if an improvement is selected
 - if would be nice if the sell button (or somewhere else) shows how
 much this will cost and how much you have. May also disable the
 button. This can be done in an extra row under the current currently
 building frame.
 - happiness display is poorly wrapped

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Python 2.0 beta 1 is now available [...]. There is a long list of new