[Freeciv-Dev] Re: playerdialog (addon)

To: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: playerdialog (addon)
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:34:52 +0200

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 08:28:30PM +0200, Karl-Ingo Friese wrote:
> Patch looks fine ... however you should also change the
> gtk_scale_pixmap from gui_stuff.h to make use of the new
> function ... less code to maintain.
>
> Or just replace the call (its only used for the title
> pictore in mapview.c) and remove it at all ...

I know I forgot something: can you make sprite_scale call
gtk_scale_pixmap or the other way around.

*looking at the code* There is only one instance of gtk_scale_pixmap
and it can be replaced by sprite_scale. I will do this.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Living on earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip