[Freeciv-Dev] Re: playerdialog (addon)

To: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: playerdialog (addon)
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:17:39 +0200

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 02:03:15PM +0200, Karl-Ingo Friese wrote:
> Something I forgot to mention ... as long as gtk_scale_sprite
> is not moved to graphics.c you have to make ctor_sprite_mask
> from graphics.c public. Its the function that creates a sprite
> (with mask) and should IMHO be public anyhow.
>
> gui_stuff and graphics are a little confusing. The (old)
> scale function for bitmaps is located in gui_stuff.c but
> gtk_crop_sprite in graphics.c. There are several functions
> in graphics.h to manipulate - but non to create sprites.
> This should be looked at ...
>
> And before I forget: The (new) sprite scale function is
> mainly done by Vasc. I just corrected a few minor bugs ;)

IMHO all sprite methods should be moved to graphics.h and eventually
also to graphics_g.h.

I have moved and renamed the methods. I have also made a
diff. Comments? IMHO the patch (well it is more a bugfix) should be
applied.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Living on earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip