[Freeciv-Dev] new playerdialog (v1.1)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new playerdialog (v1.1)
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:06:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again,

here the (hopefuly final) version of the new playerdialog.
It fuly supports non-rectangular flags now, including
scaling of the mask bitmap and drawing a correct (black)
border around the scaled flags. Could someone try it out
and tell me if it works as good as it does here?

Ingo

PS: If there are no further glitches, I suggest that the
    two functions "gtk_scale_sprite" and
    "get_sprite_bounding_box" are moved to either graphics.c
    or gui_stuff.c. But this can be done lateron.

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx