[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] New city dialog (8a)

To: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] New city dialog (8a)
From: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:23:25 -0500

Ok, I've put a ver 8a of the new_city_dialog on the ftp site in incoming/
In fact, you all get a bonus: two versions!

new_city_dialog8a-normal.diff.gz:

a new version of city_dialog.
o more internal work. notebook pages moved to functions, more cleanup
o the happiness dialog plays nice when switching cities
o worklist help by Daniel Sjölie
o column_spacing fix by Daniel Sjölie
o more shortcuts: Enter closes dialog; [,],c,u,w,h,t,m switches pages

city_dialog8a-trade.diff.gz

o everything above.
o traderoutes moved to new page.
o supported and present units moved to an over-and-under format on the
  overview page

After doing the traderoute move, I find that I really like it, even if the
traderoutes dialog is huge. I haven't done a whole lot of testing on this.
Somebody check adding traderoutes and spying and see if there's any problems.

Does anyone dislike the -trade.diff? If there are strong opinions, let's hear
them. I'm voting for city_dialog8a-trade.diff.gz for ver.9.

Depending on what Daniel and I work out for some ideas I have for the worklist
editor, I foresee a version 10 before it's ready for CVS.

Ok, go break it.

-mike