[Freeciv-Dev] Binaries on freeciv lists

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Binaries on freeciv lists
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:22:53 -0500

Hello,

We have recently had some Sircam documents mailed to Freeciv lists.
On freeciv, it was requested to disable support for binary
attachments, which effectively blocks the virulent (and large) part of
those posts.  The same can be done for the rest of the lists if
desired.  Let me know what you prefer and I'll be glad to configure
the lists as appropriate.

-- John