Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: More on (un)happiness

To: Freeciv Developpers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: More on (un)happiness
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:58:51 +0100

Mike Jing wrote:

> I am prefectly happy with that.  The problem is that nobody build size 21,
> or even size 12, cities because it just doesn't pay off under the current
> rules, no matter what kind of map you choose.

AFAIK these big cities produce a *lot* of science. Reduce science
rate in the second half of the game and it will pay out.

This could be sort of degression.

Just my 2 pfennig.

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *